If You're Going To Sell Your House
In The Next 6-12 Months, What You Do
Right Now Could Mean a Difference
of Thousands of Dollars...
(Especially If You're Buying Another Home)
What you do in the months before you put your house on the market will determine how long your house will take to sell, how much money you get for your house, and how easy (or difficult) your selling experience will be.
There are some simple things you can and should be doing right now to make sure you’ll get the highest price in the least amount of time.
Here's Some Of What You'll Learn in the Next 5 Days:
- Why buyers love model homes and how to make your house show like one.
- How to sell your house in as little as 24 hours -- without ever putting it "on the market"
- How a 25 cent upgrade could earn you an extra $500 - $1,000 when you sell.
- Why most real estate advertising will never sell your house -- and what to do about it.
- How to avoid the most expensive mistakes smart people make when they buy or sell a home.
- How to find out the current market value of your home for free over the phone.
These daily tips will show you the most important things you can be doing now to prepare for your move.